Saturday 29 August 2009

Things to do before dying

- get a proper job and not just a sequence of scholarships
- learn how to cook wonderfully
- learn how to dance the tango properly
- visit Spain (Granada, Salamanca, Barcelona)
- visit Turkey
- see the face of my loved one when I say "you're going to be a dad"
- see the face of my dad when I say "you're going to be a granddad"
- see the face of my granddad when I say "you're going to be a greatgranddad"
- fall in love again and again with the same person
- wear a white wedding gown
- to hear my child's laugh

I wanna know when exactly I'll start ticking things off this list...
Why 'Henry' doesn't show up and tells me everything is going to be ok?

1 comment:

Jose said...

Talking about "Henry"... I read and absolutely loved : o )

I'm going there in December / January. Hope to see you!